Sayur Bening (Indonesian Clear Soup)

ADSENSE Link Ads 200 x 90
ADSENSE 336 x 280
Sayur Bening (Indonesian Clear Soup)

Sayur Bening (Indonesian Clear Soup)
Sayur Bening (Indonesian Clear Soup)

This is an extremely easy soup to prepare. I think it's one of the recipes that I've mastered when I was a child. Traditionally, it uses spinach. Since I happen to have some sweet potato leaves, I used them instead.

Ingredients

2 servings
2 cups water
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup sweet potato leaves
about 1 inch of fingerroot, smashed (optional)

Method

Sweet potato leaves look like hearts. They are so cute. Wash and pat dry the leaves.

Boil the water. Add the rest of the ingredients.

Lower the heat and simmer until the corn kernels and sweet potato leaves are soft.

Adjust the taste when necessary.

Sources : https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3861980-sayur-bening-indonesian-clear-soup
ADSENSE 336 x 280 dan ADSENSE Link Ads 200 x 90